Invisalign – Allen, TX
Invisible Orthodontics for a Straighter Smile
Many of our patients are interested in straightening their teeth and improving their oral health without braces. We
at P.A. Dental Arts are pleased to offer Invisalign in Allen as a comfortable and efficient treatment option. With a
series of removable aligners that are thin and clear, we can gradually straighten your teeth without the use of
metal wires or brackets. Contact our office today to take the
first step towards an improved smile you can be proud to show off.
How Invisalign Works
Impressions of your teeth are taken to create your aligners. You’ll need to wear each one for 22 hours a day
for a period of two weeks before moving on to the next one. After 6 to 18 months, you’ll be seeing significant
improvements to your teeth.
In many cases, we’ll also put a series of attachments on your teeth. The attachments are essentially small
pieces of white filling material. These help the aligners connect snugly to your teeth and help with the physics of
the movement. After treatment is complete, we remove the attachments and smooth your teeth, so you’d never
know they were there at all. Attachments don’t harm your teeth.
Indications for Invisalign
While it depends on the complexity of the issue, Invisalign can be used to treat many of the most common orthodontic
If your teeth are too close together, you won’t be able to brush and floss them properly. This will make it
more likely that you’ll develop tooth decay and gum disease. An Invisalign treatment will give your teeth the
space they need to line up properly.
Spaces Between Teeth
Conversely, if the teeth are too far apart, it can make you feel self-conscious. The empty, hard-to-brush space will
also provide an excellent hiding place for bacteria and food particles. Depending on the amount of space involved,
Invisalign can close these gaps.
If you’re suffering from an underbite or overbite, it can put undue pressure on your jaw point and cause you to
grind and clench your teeth at night. Over time, this can cause you to lose a lot of enamel. Many bite problems can
be corrected with Invisalign.
- The clear design offers privacy and discretion throughout the orthodontic process.
- Invisalign aligners are removable, granting you the freedom to eat and drink, brush, and speak without
- Removable aligners enable you to practice good daily oral hygiene without the use of floss threaders or special
- Invisalign’s metal-free aligners are comfortable and won’t irritate the soft lining of the mouth.
- Metal-free aligners are preferred by patients with metal allergies or sensitivities.
- The entire series of aligners will be created at the start of your treatment, eliminating the need for frequent
adjustments and saving you time in the dentist’s chair.
- Invisalign’s software enables you to preview your virtual treatment plan from start to finish allowing you
to visualize your future smile.
Cost of Invisalign
Some patients will need additional aligners, and others will need to wear them for longer than usual. As such, the
final cost of the treatment will be different for everybody. We’ll help you form an estimate during your
Set up an Appointment for Your Dazzling Smile
Dr. Blacher and our clinical team have received specific training in order to receive Invisalign certification. When you call up our office and schedule your free Invisalign consultation, you’ll see what your teeth will look like once they’ve perfectly aligned.