If you are considering Invisalign in Allen, you’ve come to the right place. At P.A. Dental Arts, Dr. Blacher and her team are ready to help you fix the problem areas of your smile and put you on a path to better oral health and a more aesthetically pleasing appearance. But how much will it cost? Is it more affordable than you think? It depends on your individual case as to how much you can expect to spend on your new smile. Fortunately, there are ways we can help you achieve desired results while sticking to your budget. To find out more about the factors that contribute to your Invisalign care, contact us today!
Right now, you will be pleased to learn that P.A. Dental Arts is running a special with Lending Point that will have you making payments as low as $106 per month for Invisalign! This special pricing gives you the opportunity to say “yes” to a new smile without having to empty your wallet!
What Factors Influence the Cost?
It is easy to assume that the only real cost factor associated with Invisalign is the aligners you receive. In actuality, there are many things that must be considered in order to formulate a clear cost estimate. Some of these include:
- Whether you will need pre-orthodontic treatment (i.e. periodontal therapy, tooth extraction)
- Whether you will need a top or bottom aligner or both
- How many aligners it will take to complete treatment successfully
- How severe your dental problem is in the beginning
- The retainer you will receive when finished with treatment
Is It Worth the Investment?
If you are struggling to decide between Invisalign, traditional braces, or another method of orthodontic treatment, you’ll be pleased to know that clear aligners offer a wide array of benefits that cannot be achieved with other solutions, including:
- Quicker results in 6-18 months
- Enhanced aesthetics and boost in confidence
- A flexible solution that allows you to remove your trays when eating, drinking, or cleaning them
- Minimal irritation (if any) to your soft oral tissues
- Fewer visits to the dentist’s office
- Easy to clean aligners that allow for better oral health
Importance of a Consultation
When scheduling a consultation with your cosmetic dentist in Allen, you will first begin by explaining what you hope to achieve during treatment. After Dr. Blacher examines your smile, she will create a personalized treatment plan that includes taking impressions of your teeth and sending them off to a lab where technicians will create your customized aligners.
This visit is crucial to establishing a clear understanding of how your Invisalign treatment will work. Everything from the process to maintenance to aftercare will be discussed as well as the cost. It is during this appointment that you are encouraged to ask questions, express concerns, and inquire about any additional aspects of Invisalign treatment.