We wanted to give you an update below on the status of the practice during the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation.
We are so excited to see you all soon! We appreciate your understanding and patience during this unprecedented time. We officially are reopen TODAY, May 4, 2020. We are so excited to open our doors again and would like to update you on how we will be protecting one another.
During our temporary office closure, we have been planning our reopening, staying up to date on changes and adaptations to the care of our patients, monitoring guidance from the CDC, OSHA, TSBDE, and the American Dental Association, and collaborating with other professionals.
Our office is a place you should continue to feel safe, although it might look and feel a little different for a while. Here are some things to expect as we transition into a new phase of patient care.
- We will be following the guidelines for social distancing by scheduling fewer patients throughout the day
- We will have you text our office, 214-383-5511, when you are here (there are signs out front), we will get you checked in and come get you from your car when we are ready.
- We will be performing a health screening questionnaire over the phone, as well as, every time you arrive to our office. Temperatures will be taken as well.
- We ask the patient to come in alone or if a small child, one parent may accompany them. However, we will have to screen each person prior to entering the office.
- Patients will be asked to rinse with antiseptic mouthwash prior to the appointment.
- Upon dismissal, we will walk the patient out of the office. We will schedule all of your next appointments while sitting in the chair to avoid crowding in the front office.
- We will be disinfecting the office routinely throughout the day
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill
- We will make adjustments to procedures as needed as new information is released.
As healthcare professionals, we have routinely practiced the highest sterilization and infectious disease prevention and mitigation standards set forth by the CDC and OSHA. We take those guidelines seriously every day –not just during a pandemic– to protect our patients and our team members. We are procuring the proper PPE and all necessary safety measures are in place.
We will be scheduling appointments for patients with urgent needs first so that they can get back on track. We will do our very best to see everyone as quickly as we can. We will be in contact with you to schedule your next appointment in the upcoming days and weeks.
Thank you again for your patients and understanding and we look forward to seeing your smiles soon!
Thank you for being our patient during and after these tough times. We will not only get through this, but we will emerge stronger after it!