Advanced Orthodontic Technology
Fundamentally, orthodontic treatment involves the movement of the teeth into healthier and more ideal relationships. When we incorporate 3-D computer imaging, we can predict and chart the movement of each tooth for the most precise results. Invisalign technology not only enables us to tailor and design your customized treatment plan, it also serves as a template for the creation of you custom aligners. Based upon your clinical records, computerized images, and detailed measurements, each of your aligners will be designed to move the teeth in specified increments. When worn continuously, each aligner will function in a specific manner before being replaced by the next aligner in the series, until the desired result is achieved.
Enjoy the Benefits of Invisalign
- The clear design offers privacy and discretion throughout the orthodontic process.
- Invisalign aligners are removable, granting you the freedom to eat and drink, brush, and speak without interference.
- Removable aligners enable you to practice good daily oral hygiene without the use of floss threaders or special tools.
- Invisalign’s metal-free aligners are comfortable and won’t irritate the soft lining of the mouth.
- Metal-free aligners are preferred by patients with metal allergies or sensitivities.
- The entire series of aligners will be created at the start of your treatment, eliminating the need for frequent adjustments and saving you time in the dentist’s chair.
- Invisalign’s software enables you to preview your virtual treatment plan from start to finish allowing you to visualize your future smile.
Countdown to Your New Smile
The length of the Invisalign treatment process depends upon your particular circumstances. Generally speaking, crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth can be aligned in 12-24 months. For mild or limited orthodontic issues, treatment can be completed in as few as six months.
Consult an Expert
Dr. Akhavan and our clinical team have received specific training in order to receive Invisalign certification. Schedule a consultation with us today to learn more about straightening your smile.